Ekiga 3.3.2 [UNSTABLE] available
The "H264 and H263+ codecs, welcome back" release
This is the third unstable release of the upcoming 3.4 version of Ekiga.
It is a bug-fixing release since the previous unstable release (1 month ago). It is not yet a replacement of the last stable release (3.2.7), but should be used by people having problems with the stable release and by people who want to help ekiga.
It has received only few testing, it works on developers machines, and the only known major regression (which should hopefully be fixed in the next unstable release) compared to the last stable release is the following:
- after a (missed) incoming call during a communication, cannot be called anymore
Changes in ekiga 3.3.2 (2011-08-22)
- Re-add back H264 and H263+ video plugins
- Fix presence in case of several tuples
- Fix presence when receiving old presentity type without note
- Re-add contact limited compatibility mode for bogus registrars
- Fix leaking the opal account store in the assistant
- Make Enter key in roster (contact list) make a call
- Fix infinite loops in the loudmouth presentity code
- Add mnemonics to buttons in Accounts dialog box
- Fix _dl_clo