Ekiga 2.0.11 released
Ekiga 2.0.11 is available for download. You can find packages at the usual location. More packages will be added later.
We decided to release 2.0.11 shortly after 2.0.10. The ChangeLog described here can be seen as a global ChangeLog for both versions.
Feel free to report all the bugs you hit on the mailing list.
The upgrade to the new release is recommended.
Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed several interoperability issues due to bugs and limitations in CISCO Call Manager. (Damien Sandras, #429076)
- Decreased the default NAT binding refresh timeout. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed interoperability issue with SER+rtpproxy. (Damien Sandras, #430870)
- Fixed the check for the installed GTK+ version in the WIN32 installer. (Vincent Luba)
- Fixed race condition when receiving an abnormal load of SIP text messages. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed possible crash when opening V4L devices with 352x288 fixed width capability. (Luc Saillard, #434223).
- Better handling of ACK requests timeouts. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed QOP authentication issues. (#368524, Knut omang)
- Fixed Assertion fail in SetAttribute() if empty formats list. (Craig Southeren)
- Refresh video capabilities when appropriate in the V4L plugin. (Michael Smith)
- Fixed problems with the sa7134 card and with newer kernels in the V4L2 plugin. (Michael Smith)
- Do not use the loopback interface as possible interface on OpenSolaris. (Elaine Xiong from SUN, #439873)
- Fixed routing of ACK requests sent for an INVITE with an original Route header. (Damien Sandras)
- Optimized some color space conversions using MediaLib under OpenSolaris. (Elaine Xiong from SUN)
- Fixed potential problems with MJPEG-based cameras. (Matthias Schneider)
- Fixed possible remote crash due to fancy headers. (Jos