Ekiga 2.0.9 released
Ekiga 2.0.9 is available for download. You can find packages at the usual location.
It is the first release to come with a BETA package for Windows. Future releases will get support for DirectX for audio and video capture.
Feel free to report all the bugs you hit on the mailing list.
The upgrade to the new release is recommended.
Here is the list of changes:
- Added MJPEG support to the V4L1 plugin. (Luc Saillard)
- Added workarounds for broken qspca driver to the V4L1 plugin. (Luc Saillard)
- Fixed account strings check procedure. (Luc Saillard)
- Added auto build scripts for WIN32. (Julien Puydt, Kilian Krause, Michael Rickmann, Vincent Luba, ...)
- Added NSIS installer support. (Vincent Luba)
- Fixed unregistration from SIP registrars running on non
- standard port when exiting. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed possible problem with H.323 calls. (Craig Southeren)
- Fixed possible Avahi crashes. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed possible routing problem for incoming calls initiated through uncompliant SIP INVITE PDUs. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed crash on WIN32 when exchanging SIP text messages. (Damien Sandras)
- Allow more characters as username in account definition (Jan Schampera, #419017)
- Allow more characters as account name (Jan Schampera, ENH #399378)
- Fix possible crash/NULL referencing in addressbook due to wrong check logic (#419996, Jan Schampera)
- Fix possible crash when displaying a warning dialog. (Robin Putters, #418991)