Ekiga 2.0.6 released
Submitted by dsandras on Sun, 03/11/2007 - 01:00
Ekiga 2.0.6 is available for download. You can find packages at the usual location. Currently only the sources are available, but more packages will be added when available.
The upgrade to the new release is recommended.
Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed OpenSolaris V4L2 support. (Elaine Xiong from SUN, #407820)
- Improved locking mechanism to prevent possible crash when registering SIP accounts. (Damien Sandras, #411438)
- Prevent possible deadlock when hanging up a call on broken ALSA configurations. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed green screen problem with some MJPEG cameras. (Luc Saillard)
- Make API that uses valists a bit more sane (#415526, Kees Cook, Mark Cox) and fix a possible remote exploit (Jan Schampera thanks to Kees)
- Fixed possible Avahi crash. (#416551, Damien Sandras)
- Fixed possible audio problem during H.323 calls. (#408843, Craig Southeren)
- Use GtkAboutDialog instead of own or GNOME-specific code. (#361134, Luis Menina)