Ekiga 2.00 BETA 2 released!
Ekiga 2.00 BETA 2 has been released after one month of hard work to improve the previously released BETA 1. Ekiga 2.00 BETA 1 already had a big success and received very good reviews among VoIP users. We hope to be able to offer the best vendor-independant and Open Source VoIP softphone. Don't hesitate to report problems!
Among the fixes and you features, you can find:
- Fixed default route set when using an outbound proxy. (Vincent Untz).
- Fixed RGB/BGR colour confusion in plugin V4L1. (Luc Saillard)
- Added BGR colour format support in plugin V4L2. (Luc Saillard)
- Added MJPEG support in plugin V4L2. (Luc Saillard)
- Display the unique video stream by default, if only receiving or transmitting video whatever the video display is set to. (Damien Sandras)
- Allow plugins to be in symlinked directories. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed possible deadlock when exiting with video preview enabled. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed incorrect state of the connect button/preview buttons in various cases. (Jan Schampera)
- Fixed --enable/--disable arguments in configure. (Julien Puydt)
- Fixed possibility to lose text chat messages. (Damien Sandras)
- Do not automatically run the druid NAT test if a NAT method is already configured. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed disabling echo cancellation during calls. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed wrong URL for the PC-To-Phone provider. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed accounts window still being in "Registering" state when a timeout occurs. (Damien Sandras)
- Allow editing an account by double-clicking on it. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed possible crash on exit. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed dynamic payload types codecs when the remote forces a specific payload type number. (Craig Southeren)
- Allow making outgoing calls with a specific from field. The user field in the accounts window now permits using things like username@domain. (Damien Sandras)
- Correctly initialize the status icon. (Julien Puydt)
- Removed splash screen. (Damien Sandras)
- Allow dynamic payload type numbers to change. (Fixes problems with iLBC and Asterisk). (Craig Southeren)
- Fixed wrong codecs being used when the remote endpoint does not accept your prefered codecs order. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed problems with IPv6 hosts. (Craig Southeren)
- Ignore STUN when we are listening on a public IP address. Improved STUN test so that it is able to detect when there is no NAT. (Damien Sandras)
- Fixed gatekeeper registration. (Craig Southeren)
- Several UI improvements. (Jan Schampera)
- Fixed a few leaks. (Damien Sandras and Valgrind)
- Image and sound preview in the preferences. (Jan Schampera)
- Dialed calls appear only once in the URLs history. (Jan Schampera)
- More WIN32 port. (Julien Puydt)
- Better DBUS support. (Julien Puydt)
- Several OpenSolaris patches. (Brian Lu and the OpenSolaris guys)
- Fixed #330024, #330033, #330034, #329323, #328799, #328125. (Jan Schampera)
- Fixed #329439, #329385, #162454, #162459, #328746, #328915, #162462, #328528, #328326, #328468. (Julien Puydt)
And much much more...
Do not forget our ekiga.net SIP platform:
- Provides SIP addresses to everyone, conference rooms, echo tests, and white pages. This platform is sponsored by OVH (http://www.ovh.com).