GnomeMeeting 1.0.2 is available!
Submitted by dsandras on Mon, 04/05/2004 - 01:00
- Prevents the LPC-10 codec to be used if not selected.
- Do not play a busy tone for rejected and missed calls.
- Fixed possible crash at the end of calls.
- When a window is present on another workspace and that the user activates it, move the window to the current workspace instead of hiding it.
- Fixed --install-schemas
- Fixed manual so that tips are correctly displayed with GNOME 2.6.
- Improved manual page.
- Suspends ESD during calls
- Fixed translation of gnomemeeting --help
- Several updated translations (pt_BR.po by Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira, pa.po by Jaswinder Singh Phulewala, zh_CN.po by Wang Jian, hr.po by Robert Sedak, fr.po by Fabrice Alphonso, en_GB.po by Gareth Owen, el.po by Nikos Charonitakis, mr.po by Indictrans Team,ru.po by Leonid Kanter, de.po by Stefan Brüns, cy.po Rhys Jones, uk.po by Maxim Dziumanenko, ca.po by Josep Puygdemont, it.po by Alession Dessi, no.po by Kjartan Maraas, da.po by Ole Laursen, lt.po by Agimantas Beruaka, az.po by Metin Amirov, nl.po by Kees van den Broek, ja.po by Yukihiro Nakai, hi.po by Guntupally Karunakar, ko.po by Changwoo Ryu, ar.po by Ossama Khayat)
- Added DMIX output to the ALSA plugin (Damien).
- Fixed crash with G.726 in Fast Start mode when initiating a call, or in non Fast Start mode when the codec is used (Craig).
- Fixed video channel opening twice when audio channels fail to open (Damien).